神探夏洛克第二季经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

编辑:李老师高考志愿助手

  神探夏洛克第二季第一集承接上一季最后一集的剧情,从被炸弹和狙击枪威胁的夏洛克(本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇 饰)和华生(马丁·弗瑞曼 Martin Freeman 饰)和莫里亚蒂(安德鲁·斯科特 Andrew Scott 饰)第一次正式会面开始。 接着夏洛克在接受白金汉宫一份重要委托的案件中遇到了亦正亦邪的神秘女子艾琳·艾德勒(劳拉·普沃 Lara Pulver 饰),一位旗鼓相当的对手,一个使他心动的女子。这一次莫里亚蒂使大众相信夏洛克所有的事迹全是虚构,使之变成一个伪英雄名誉扫地。而为了彻底打垮夏洛克迫使他跳楼,莫里亚蒂竟立刻吞枪自杀,结局到底如何,夏洛克会因此中了他的圈套吗?

  《神探夏洛克》第二季经典台词

  我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西

  I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.

  喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来

  How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?

  想记录来不及了?

  Too late to go on the record?

  恭喜你 "夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真相"

  Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."

  你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒

  The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!

  我给过你机会

  I gave you your opportunity.

  我想站在你这边的 记得吗?

  I wanted to be on your side, remember?

  你拒绝了我 所以...

  You turned me down, so...

  看啊 有人揭露了全部真相

  Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.

  无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克?

  How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?

  算了吧 凯蒂

  Oh, come on, Kitty,

  没人会相信电话里的声音

  no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.

  咖啡店那些小会面

  All those little meetings in cafes,

  酒店房间里

  those sessions in the hotel room

  他向你的录音笔窃窃私语

  when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.

  你凭什么相信了他?

  How do you know that you can trust him?

  他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯

  A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.

  他的证据在哪里?

  What were his credentials?

  亲爱的 他们没有现磨咖啡了

  Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,

  所以我买了一般的

  so I just got normal.

  你说过他们找不到我

  You said that they wouldn't find me here,

  你说我在这很安全

  you said that I'd be safe here.

  你是安全的

  You are safe.

  理查德 我是目击者

  Richard, I'm a witness,

  他们不敢当着目击者伤害你

  they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.

  这就是你的线人?

  So that's your source?

  莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克?

  Moriarty is Richard Brook?

  他当然是理查德·布鲁克

  Of course he's Richard Brook,

  根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人

  there is no Moriarty.www.diudou.com

  从来都没有

  There never has been.

  你在说什么? 你看他

  What are you talking about? Look him up.

  理查·布鲁克

  Rich Brook,

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员

  an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.

  华生医生 我知道你是好人

  Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,

  别...别打我

  don't, don't, don't hurt me.

  不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂

  No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!

  我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我

  We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!

  对不起 对不起

  I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

  他付钱给我

  He paid me,

  我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作

  I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.

中国点击率最高的一篇文章 !